Last updated May 31st, 2023
1. Purpose The purpose of this Information Security Policy is to outline HarvestROI's commitment to safeguarding sensitive information, including but not limited to client data, proprietary information, and personal data, in our role as a HubSpot Solutions Partner. This policy serves as a framework to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of this information.
2. Scope This policy applies to all employees, contractors, vendors, and third parties who have access to HarvestROI's information assets, systems, or networks.
3. Information Classification All information in our possession shall be classified based on its sensitivity:
4. Access Control
5. Data Protection
6. Information Handling
7. Security Awareness
8. Incident Response
10. Review and Update This policy will be reviewed annually and updated as necessary to adapt to evolving threats and technologies.
11. Reporting Violations Any violations of this policy or suspected security breaches should be reported immediately to the designated Information Security Officer.
12. Enforcement Violations of this policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment or contract.
By adhering to this Information Security Policy, HarvestROI aims to protect sensitive information, maintain client trust, and uphold the highest standards of information security. All employees and stakeholders are responsible for supporting and enforcing this policy.